Two Stamp Sets One Card

I have a Thank You Card featuring two new stamp set bundles and one of our beautiful new 2017-2019 In colors from Stampin' Up!'s Annul Catalog that launched today!
The In Color I chose for today's project is called Powder Pink.  The name says it all when describing this color. It is the perfect color of soft pink and goes great with a number of neutral colors, like the Early Espresso ink and card stock I used here along with Whisper White card stock.

I combined the Colorful Seasons stamp and coordinating dies with Daisy Delight stamp set for the sentiment. Both sets are brand new and can be purchased at a ten percent discount when combined with their coordinating dies or daisy punch that comes with the Daisy Delight set. 

There are so many possibilities for creativity with these sets! This is just a start for me using the amazing products in our new annual catalog and I can't wait to show you more! 

All of the products are available in my online store: https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx
if you would like to make a purchase. Thank You and Happy Stamping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Fave Monday...Card Kit + Giveaway!

2nd I Love Sketches By Tsunami Rose Blog Hop Day 1

Sayonara Sunday Stamping