New Stamp Set Sneak Peak

I love being able to play with new stamp sets from Stampin' Up! before they're available to my customers. It allows me the opportunity to give honest recommendations of product that I think worthy of purchase from me. Lets face it, this hobby is not cheap! You have to get the best bang for your buck and if that means forgoing some product for others, I'm all for that! The hard part though is   so much of Stampin' Up!'s product is worth every penny.

Today I made a super simple, anyone can make this, card.  I used a stamp set called, Crafting Forever, from our new annual catalog and Stampin' Up! watercolor pencils.
Don't you just love a freshly sharpened pencil? Maybe that's just me. It's the small things in life that make me happy.

Here is my simple card. I stamped the image on watercolor paper with Stampin' Up!'s black archival ink, colored in the image with the watercolor pencils then used my aqua painter to spread the color. I cut out the panel with a stitched rectangle die by Simon Says Stamp. I wish Stampin' Up! would carry more stitched dies because I love the finished look they give to a card. I then adhered the watercolor panel to a basic black card base and called it a day.  A creative day, if I do say so myself!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Fave Monday...Card Kit + Giveaway!

2nd I Love Sketches By Tsunami Rose Blog Hop Day 1

Sayonara Sunday Stamping