Sunday Stamping #6 Great Googly Eyes!


I'm channeling my best Maggie and the Ferocious Beast  here but yeah, the Studio Katia google eyes are a great new addition to my crafty stash.  I highly recommend adding them to yours. I happened upon them by mistake. I meant to order a larger size but apparently I mistook these tiny little dots of wonder for the more sensible, wobbly dots of ordinary size.

Why is it the tinier something is the cuter it looks? As a child I had a fascination with my Grandma's white china, pink flowered tea set. That is, until she bought me a set of my own and instead of going on a total tangent here, I'll keep it short and sweet. I still have the set.

Check out how tiny these eyes are!


Great Googly Moogly, they're so stinking cute!

I used distress inks to color all the back ground images on this card. I white embossed and colored the Sow Much Cuteness stamp set by My Favorite things with my Zig clean color real brush markers. It's hard to see the eyes on the embossed image and that's where the google eyes came in. They were the perfect accent to the stamp set. I also used Lawn Fawn's Perfectly Plaid Rainbow 6x6 Paper Pack for the scalloped background. It's quickly becoming my go to patterned paper when I'm not using Stampin' Up!

I had a ton of fun playing with ink and doing a little water coloring this week. Stay tuned for next week as I'm trying to put together a great giveaway to correspond with the launch of the new Stampin' Up catalog coming June 1st.  I'm "SOW" excited!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Fave Monday...Card Kit + Giveaway!

2nd I Love Sketches By Tsunami Rose Blog Hop Day 1

Sayonara Sunday Stamping