MFT Product and Card Challenge Share

As this photo clearly shows, I got a little crazy with my Wink of Stella clear brush marker.  Don't we all? I couldn't help it.  This new stamp set, along with the new dies from MFT Stamps, is too cute! 


I would highly recommend checking out their new stamps and dies.  They also have several new colors of ink and card stock.  I used one of the new red card stocks, called Chili Powder in making this card.  It's a great red for Christmas cards!

Another color of card stock I reach for often is Primitive White Card stock.  You can see it here as the base and sentiment tag for a card I created for the MFT Sketch Challenge # 253.


Is it possible to have too much glitter, gold and sequins?  I think not.

Stay Golden Pony Boy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Fave Monday...Card Kit + Giveaway!

2nd I Love Sketches By Tsunami Rose Blog Hop Day 1

Sayonara Sunday Stamping