A Halloween Hello

One of my favorite things is to participate in the My Favorite Things Wednesday Card Challenges.
No, seriously, I'm not mocking MFT. I love to take inspiration from the sketches and make a card or two or three. Okay, it's usually just one.

Unfortunately, I never seem to get said cards posted in time.  In my defense, there's a bit of a time difference considering I live in the Pacific Time Zone. And in their defense, I have an entire week to make something and post it, dang it!


Here is this week's sketch:

Here is what I made:


It's that time of year again!


I don't tend to make many Halloween cards. I surprised myself with this one! The dies and sentiment are all MFT products.  I also used Distress Inks for blending the back round.  The spider and stamped sentiment were heat embossed with WOW sparkling embossing powder. And I used some glitter paper from the DCW glitter paper pack.  Just FYI, the DCW paper has some kind of plastic coating, I assume, to keep the glitter from going everywhere.  Its nice to look at, not fun to die cut and has a weird smell. I'll take that over glitter everywhere any day though!

And...

EXTREME CLOSE UP!
Thanks for checking out my card today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Fave Monday...Card Kit + Giveaway!

Sayonara Sunday Stamping

2nd I Love Sketches By Tsunami Rose Blog Hop Day 1