Sunday Stamping #8 Mother's Day

No stamping or card making for me today. Went to my favorite breakfast place this morning with my Mother in law, hubs and girls. Then, I went to the mall with my girls and hubby. We walked around, stopped at See's Candy and bought $20 worth of chocolate to devour later and decided to leave right after because it was too peopley there. When we arrived home we did laundry and watched our DVR'd TV. It was a super day with no real purpose but to do whatever. No cards, no flowers just love from my family doing the things we like to do when we don't really have to do anything. So relaxing I fell asleep on the couch and am only now getting to my blog.

Happy Mother's Day! I hope all Moms had a wonderful day!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Fave Monday...Card Kit + Giveaway!

2nd I Love Sketches By Tsunami Rose Blog Hop Day 1

Sayonara Sunday Stamping