I'm on YouTube!

I decide a couple months ago to try my hand at making card/craft videos. I, of course, have no idea what I'm doing but it's kinda fun, gets me out of my comfort zone. I'd really like to grow an audience, not only for my Stampin' Up! business but for the simple opportunity to show what I love to do.

It would be great to make new friends along the way. I don't have anyone local that I can craft with. I have an entire room in my house all to myself and I'd like to share my hobby with people who can appreciate it.  Please come take a look and subscribe! I still haven't figured out how to edit my videos yet but I'm determined to learn!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Fave Monday...Card Kit + Giveaway!

2nd I Love Sketches By Tsunami Rose Blog Hop Day 1

Sayonara Sunday Stamping