Thank you for your friendship

I'm super excited to be sharing a card card I made utilizing Distress Marker techniques! Before you start thinking, "Uh, she's easily amused", let me tell you why.

First, Here is my card:


Second, here is the guest post I wrote for Blitsycrafts:  http://www.blitsycrafts.com/Check out my post for the techniques I used.

It's a great feeling to have someone else, besides myself, showcase my art.  I'm happy they gave me the opportunity to write for their blog! Therein lies the excitement!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for the inspiration. We love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and pretty! I love the watercolored look and those images are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Fave Monday...Card Kit + Giveaway!

2nd I Love Sketches By Tsunami Rose Blog Hop Day 1

Sayonara Sunday Stamping