Back round Stamp Tip

I was doing so good too!  I decided to use up some of my scraps, leftover from other projects, mess on my desk to make this pretty little card. 

I even got out my Distress inks and did the whole, old paper look along with using a back round stamp.  I haven't used a back round stamp in awhile!  I also made sure to adhere everything really well.  I used Scor-Tape on the back of my lovely stamped image and Fabri-Tac for the sentiment.  I mean, this sucker is not coming off! 

Now, after looking at the picture I took, I wish I would've used re positional tape...
Here's a great tip when using a large back round stamp with typography:
BEFORE ADHERING IT TO YOUR CARD FRONT, MAKE SURE IT'S THE RIGHT SIDE UP!

We all make mistakes, right?  Most of the time, I'm just hoping no one notices.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Fave Monday...Card Kit + Giveaway!

2nd I Love Sketches By Tsunami Rose Blog Hop Day 1

Sayonara Sunday Stamping