My Fave Monday...cards!

It is so not my attempt to be predictable here but go figure that is what happens.  If you have been reading or even glancing in my direction it's no surprise that I like to make cards.  I can't help it.  I'm all one for instant gratification.  Cards are an easy fix for that kind of motivation, but this one was important.

I made it for a friend.  A friend I had never met.  The Internet is priceless when it comes to that kind of relationship and I was determined to make a card to show this person that I do care but then my twenty year high school reunion came up, all of a sudden I was more worried about the pair of shoes I was going to wear instead of the genuine friendship gesture.

Does that make me an asshole?  I would think it would but the intention was there so maybe I get points for effort.  Kinda like those participation trophies they give away to all the kids who play sports....and there I go again with the profanity...sorry, I try!

I was lucky enough to meet my friend...sans homemade Birthday Card...left it on my craft table.  It's the thought that counts, right?

I hope he will consider the picture worth a thousand words...
and not one of those words being "asshole"!

My July Simon Says Card Making Kit helped with the inspiration and design on this one along with the genuine thought of my best est friend! :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Fave Monday...Card Kit + Giveaway!

Sayonara Sunday Stamping

2nd I Love Sketches By Tsunami Rose Blog Hop Day 1