My Fave Monday, My Craft Room...Again...

I realize this is all starting to seem a bit narcissistic at this point but bear with me.  My room is nearly done minus the mirror I am currently spray painting to match and the decorative trim that still needs to be placed around the baseboards...
No more carpet!

Who'd a thunk in ten days we could tile over 1000 feet all by ourselves?  Certainly not me!  Mostly because I had not intended to help in the least.  Not so much because I didn't want to, well maybe, but more because I know what the inevitable outcome would be if my husband and I were forced to work "together".  There is no question we'd have fun...

It's more like what happens after the fun.  My idea of working is different than his.  I like to say I'm  a doer and not a sayer, which is good for getting things done but not so good at all the planning involved in between.  He, on the other hand, would like to tell me the whys, hows and explanations of pretty much everything that includes what I would rather not be bothered with.  I'm thinking that's why this relationship works, for the most part.

This is starting to sound like a post for my other blog now.   Let me just say how happy I am to get back into my little corner of the world and make something.  I see the cigar box I started over a week ago is in need of some inspiration and just waiting for valuable attention in my newly floored space.
Light green and white are the required colors and not the first ones I tend to gravitate towards.  This one is going to be a challenge.  I'm so glad I have until April 30th to finish it!

Meanwhile, I'm slowly getting back into the groove.  It's as if I want to get in and be creative but I'm afraid of messing it all up.  So, I made a card for a challenge on Creating the Crafty Life.  I'm so predictable!  I didn't win last time, as I assumed, considering the circumstances.  They're my fave for getting me back into My Craft Room...Again.

Wish me luck! ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Fave Monday...Card Kit + Giveaway!

2nd I Love Sketches By Tsunami Rose Blog Hop Day 1

Sayonara Sunday Stamping