My Fave Monday...Christmas is over



 
I hope everyone had a Wonderful Christmas filled with family, friends and love.  It's the love that completes the holidays.  The love of the season, the reason and the focus of it all, family and friends.  I feel so fortunate to have the few people in my life I cherish and that cherish  me.  They're the ones that make it okay to be who I am and I couldn't ask for anything more.  I wish that for all of you!

Now that it's over...

I have to say my favorite for this Monday...is that simple fact. I like uncluttered, simple normalcy.  It's what makes me happy.  The Holiday Season is a joyous time and one worth the celebration but when it's done, so am I.



Now let us get on to the New year!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Fave Monday...Card Kit + Giveaway!

2nd I Love Sketches By Tsunami Rose Blog Hop Day 1

Sayonara Sunday Stamping